Hello Fellow Readers,
Anyone making any progress? I am, little by little haha. It’s been a slow journey but I am taking my time. Doing it at my own pace. If you read my previous blog you already know some things I have tackled and they are still in affect. The following is about the things I didn’t really get into yet.
- Relaxing – Still doing it!
- Touching Yourself – Yes and it feels so good too! 😉 A little hard at first to get into it but it’s great in the end
- Exercise – haha nah… I keep telling myself I will
- Bathing ritual – I started last night, it feels so wonderful in a hot steaming bath. So relaxing and feeling and appreciating my curves. It’s a very personal womanly feeling. Like a certain type of therapy.
- Mani and Pedi – Maybe this weekend I will treat myself to it.
- Work on Talents – YES! Finally back to drawing. I finished one yesterday and I have another one today I will be working on.Here is what I worked on which is on my Instagram @safetycutprojects
It’s Koopa Troopa from Mario Bros. The Movie. I also have it on my RedBubble Shop if you want a tee, phone case, or whatever. Here’s the link:
You will see other drawings I have done as well. So anyways, back to me. I am feeling good with the progress. Keeping it in humble nature and also getting some action finally. Getting a lot of compliments from my man which is interesting haha but feel amazing. Ego is growing but not sexy really yet… getting there! Have a wonderful day!